The tower is cut down into smaller sections so the iron can be sent directly to recycling. By reusing the iron and steel, we save more than half the energy we would otherwise have had to use to manufacture new iron. This shows the substantial potential benefits – in terms of both resources and environmental impact – of recycling iron and metal from wind-turbine towers.
- Pure iron is shipped directly to recycling.
- Iron in composite structures is divided into fine particles in one of our shredders to remove the iron, achieving a fraction that is 99% pure.
- We annually export roughly 950,000 tonnes of iron from Denmark.
- Pure aluminum is primarily shipped directly to recycling foundries in Europe.
- It is estimated that up to 95% energy is saved by recycling aluminum compared to recovering virgin aluminum.
Contact us - Call or mail
With our great know-how, HJHansen can advise you and your company on the best solutions. Contact us and we will give you a tailor-made offer through a close dialogue.
We give ressources new life
HJHansen har valgt at fokusere på 4 af FN's 17 verdensmål
HJHansen Recycling Industry Ltd. acquires Uniscrap Ltd.
The shares are acquired from Scholz Recycling GmbH. This means that all Danish activities in Uniscrap Ltd. will become part of HJHansen Recycling...